accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From "Seastrom, Jessica K" <jseast...@mitre.org>
Subject AccumuloInputFormat.setRanges
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 23:30:01 GMT
Using AccumuloInputFormat.setRanges(conf, someRange), should I expect that the Key,Values as
input to the Map method will be restricted to those keys in the set contained in someRange?

My current implementation filters K,V pairs using the DistributedCache to hold the query terms
(if(myDistributedCacheQueryTermsHashSet.contains(key.getRow())…) but I wonder if AccumuloInputFormat.setRanges
is an alternate implementation. It didn't seem to filter as above, but perhaps I'm just not
implementing it correctly.

Thank you,
Jessica