accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Trost <jason.tr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proxy
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 19:17:13 GMT
Eric,

I have started looking at the code, and it looks good.  The tests have good
code coverage.

Some comments...

>From an API standpoint, why did you split out the Ranges in the
createBatchScanner and not split out the Range in the createScanner.  IMO,
these should be consistent.  My preference would be for both to use their
respective *ScanOptions object to hold the ranges.

public String createBatchScanner(UserPass userpass, String tableName,
List<org.apache.accumulo.proxy.thrift.Range> pranges, BatchScanOptions opts)

public String createScanner(UserPass userpass, String tableName,
ScanOptions opts)

Thanks Eric.  Other than those comments. I think this looks great and will
be very useful.

--Jason