accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Fuchs <afu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 17:22:10 GMT
On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 12:40 PM, William Slacum <
wilhelm.von.cloud@accumulo.net> wrote:

> Also, in regards to the doodle thing, are we trying to set up like a cam
> show or something? Personally I don't see the issue with us just listing
> stuff here and having a discussion about it.
>
> I would like to have a live meeting is to support more interactive
communication with a more complete scope of features in one discussion. You
can think of this as a sort of mini-conference for Accumulo features. This
is an opportunity to get people excited about the projects that you are
interested in as well as to establish some big picture identity for the
next releases of Accumulo.

Adam