accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a setTableConfiguration method somewhere?
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 12:40:35 GMT
I did try to use that method. The Property.LOAD_BALANCER that I used
was not changed when the LoadTableBalancer class retrieved it from the
TableConfigurations. Then I looked at the source code in
TableOperationsImpl. setTableProperty does something through the
Thrift interface. Would that work for unit testing? Either way, I
don't see how the Thift calls eventually set the property into a
TableConfiguration object.

I can add some plumbing needed for dependency injection. Doing so
seems fairly harmless.