accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <bil...@apache.org>
Subject interesting mailing list stats
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 19:09:13 GMT
As I was compiling information for our quarterly board report, I discovered
something interesting.  Since October, our dev list has increased by 87
subscribers to 226 (!), while the user list has decreased by 42 subscribers
to 150 (?!).  However, we've only lost 7 subscribers total -- most of those
42 just switched to the dev list, or were already subscribed there.  So,
this seems fine as long as we're not letting our user list fall into
disuse, and from the message counts it doesn't look like we are.

Billie