accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From "Kepner, Jeremy - 0553 - MITLL" <kep...@ll.mit.edu>
Subject Re: ingest performance oscillations and Xceivers
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 00:55:10 GMT
Here it is again.  It got sent the last time. Does the e-mail list strip out attachments?

On Jan 3, 2013, at 7:47 PM, Josh Elser wrote:

> I think you missed your attachment :)
>
> On 01/03/2013 07:31 PM, Kepner, Jeremy - 0553 - MITLL wrote:
>> Attached is the log for a set for 3 ingests.  The first hump is with 1 ingestor,
the second hump is with 2 ingestors, and the third hump is with 3 ingestors.  The 3 ingestor
case starts oscillating about 21:40. I don't see any spikes in any of the fields.  It would
be nice if there was also a plot of Xceivers since I think that anti-correlates.  I do sometimes
see the hold times highlighted in red.  The values are usually in hundreds of msec.