accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ingest performance oscillations and Xceivers
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 00:47:18 GMT
I think you missed your attachment :)

On 01/03/2013 07:31 PM, Kepner, Jeremy - 0553 - MITLL wrote:
> Attached is the log for a set for 3 ingests.  The first hump is with 1 ingestor, the
second hump is with 2 ingestors, and the third hump is with 3 ingestors.  The 3 ingestor case
starts oscillating about 21:40. I don't see any spikes in any of the fields.  It would be
nice if there was also a plot of Xceivers since I think that anti-correlates.  I do sometimes
see the hold times highlighted in red.  The values are usually in hundreds of msec.