accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From "Kepner, Jeremy - 0553 - MITLL" <kep...@ll.mit.edu>
Subject Re: ingest performance oscillations and Xceivers
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 00:31:44 GMT
Attached is the log for a set for 3 ingests.  The first hump is with 1 ingestor, the second
hump is with 2 ingestors, and the third hump is with 3 ingestors.  The 3 ingestor case starts
oscillating about 21:40. I don't see any spikes in any of the fields.  It would be nice if
there was also a plot of Xceivers since I think that anti-correlates.  I do sometimes see
the hold times highlighted in red.  The values are usually in hundreds of msec.