accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From John Vines <vi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Current Status of Pluggable Authorization?
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 16:35:46 GMT
There is a branch in svn of accumulo-259 which is functional. It is not the
finalized interfaces for the security structure, as I want to ensure they
can handle common use cases (which is what I'm doing in git). However, they
should provide you something if you're trying to hack it together.

Sent from my phone, pardon the typos and brevity.