accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hadoop classpath causing an exception (sub-command not defined?)
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 14:38:30 GMT
Given the work that Billie just committed to allow the user to set the
version of Hadoop (and ZooKeeper) being compiled against (ACCUMULO-876),
I think the best solution would be to substitute the Hadoop version
specific commands into the scripts at build time.

That is, of course, assuming that we can't come up with an all-version
compatible set of scripts.