accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: thrift
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2012 22:21:35 GMT
I can't actually explain the stopping. I'm reading the shell script,
I'm not seeing any code that would stop, yet my runs of the top-level
site:site build appeared to just sit there until I hit a return. If no
one else can confirm it I will edit the page I just edited to remove
the bogus claim of waiting.