accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What Jar File Contains org.codehaus.jackson.map.ObjectMapper?
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:20:07 GMT
And the final answer, from the findbugs maintainer, is:

In org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient, from:

        org/apache/hadoop/hadoop-core/0.20.205.0/hadoop-core-0.20.205.0.jar

So, if you want to shut up the warning before FB releases and f-m-p
releases, you can add some version of jackson 1 (whatever hadoop uses)
to the pom as a runtime dependency.