accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject If you are wondering why site:site seems to take about a week ...
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2012 22:56:09 GMT
There's a very longstanding bug/confusion in Maven that results from
reporting plugins that fork executions. That's not the same thing as
forking a jvm, it's an internal maven business where a plugin says,
'whoops, to run me you have to make a whole new maven and run all this
other stuff first'.

The cobertura plugin does this. So does Javadoc in some really irritating cases.

If folks would like a faster site build, I'd suggest moving cobertura
to a profile.

If the current 'go for coffee' situation doesn't bother anyone too
much, we can leave it alone.