accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Tubbs <ctubb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: thrift
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 19:28:41 GMT
This seems like a sub-task that could be added to:
In particular, I want to make change the script behavior to require thrift
to build, but only build if the profile is activated. So, instead of
getting this strange warning during the build, you'll actually get a failed
build... but only if the profile to generate thrift code is activated. This
way, we also cut time on the build when we *DO* have thrift installed, but
simply don't want to run it every time we generate-sources (which is the
current behavior).

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii