accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Tubbs <ctubb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 1.5.0
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 19:29:50 GMT
I recommend putting the feature freeze at the middle or end of January. If
it's January 1st, it might as well be December 15th, given that may not do
very much feature development over the holiday season. Also, given that
1.4.2 has recently been released, I don't know that we've allowed enough
time to catch additional bugs and feedback from 1.4.2 to incorporate into
1.5.0.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii