accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SplitLarge Utility
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 10:59:09 GMT
Yes, I've had users accidentally ingest key/values that were so large that
they could not be compacted (the tablet server would run out of memory and
crash).  This utility allowed me to remove the large key/values and
preserve them for analysis.  Why is it that you want to move it?  Could you
be a little more specific about why it seems out of place?