accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From John Vines <vi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: thrift
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2012 22:09:58 GMT
That is more so an info message than anything else. We attempt to rebuild
the thrift generated stuff in the maven processes, but they are by no means
mandatory. Thrift stuff doesn't get changed much, and when it is we expect
the developer to commit the updated thrift generated code.

For the record, this is resolved by installing thrift on the build machine.

Sent from my phone, pardon the typos and brevity.