accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unhelpful Null Pointer Message (during processing of message)
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 14:30:52 GMT
Sorry, it was late and I was not thinking well enough.

The message was in the tserver log. All components (hadoop, zookeeper,
and accumulo) ran on one virtual Ubuntu (latest version) Linode
server. Accumulo Trunk and Thrift 0.8.

I can easily rebuild the server and try a configuration change or any
other suggestion.