accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Tubbs <ctubb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: builds failing
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 21:23:12 GMT
I'm not sure which reports we need or don't need, but the following
has an example of how to do it in the build section, if we need to.
The main take-away is to attach it to the "pre-site" phase, so it
doesn't occur during the default build lifecycle.

There's also another suggestion farther down to add it to the
maven-site-plugin configuration. I'm not sure I like that solution as
much, but it may work also, and has the advantage of keeping the
reporting plugins separated from the main build.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6931360/what-is-the-proper-way-to-use-cobertura-with-maven-3-0-2