accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <bil...@apache.org>
Subject builds failing
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 16:09:14 GMT
It looks like builds started failing after the Ubuntu build servers were
upgraded recently.  They're failing because they can't find the cobertura
xml output to publish.  There is some evidence that the combination of
maven and cobertura-maven-plugin we're using won't generate xml output for
cobertura unless the cobertura plugin is in the builds section of the pom
rather than the reporting section of the pom.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9398662/maven-cobertura-plugin-not-generating-coverage-xml

I can replicate this locally by running mvn clean cobertura:cobertura.  The
coverage.xml files are not there.  So I'm not sure why this was working
until now.  Does anyone see a problem with moving the cobertura plugin to
the builds section of the pom?  Do we still want both the xml and html
output to be generated?

Billie