accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Marion" <dlmar...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: JIRA Etiquette / Hackathon Projects
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 17:40:43 GMT
Regarding 350, I believe that I have accomplished this in ticket 708. I need
to write one more test class and then I will be ready to test locally.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Fuchs [mailto:afuchs@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 1:18 PM
To: dev@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: Re: JIRA Etiquette / Hackathon Projects

We had a discussion about this not long ago -- I think we decided that
people should mark UNASSIGNED any of the tickets they're not working on.
However, this doesn't mean you can assume that all of the tickets that are
assigned are being worked. If you find one you want to work on, you can
always ask the assignee if they're working on it.

ACCUMULO-350 would be a good hackathon project.

Adam