accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Merging from 1.4 to trunk (was: That extra 'src')
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 22:04:05 GMT
Looking back at my dev@accumulo history, Billie gave some guidance on
how to make subversion place nicely with the change from /src/$module to
/$module between 1.4 and trunk. http://accumulo.apache.org/source.html
says to consult dev@accumulo for instructions.

Is Billie's guidance below still the best way to get around this?
Manually resolving the conflicts every time seems like a pain, but if
that's how it is, so be it.

Thanks.