accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <bil...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Broken Build .. It worked for me!
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 15:06:29 GMT
On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 6:50 AM, David Medinets <david.medinets@gmail.com>wrote:

> Is there a way, other than doing an svn commit, to starting the
> auto-build process?

Yes.  If you go to https://builds.apache.org/view/A-F/view/Accumulo/ and
log in with your ASF username and password, you can click "Build Now" on
one of our builds.  If you haven't done this before, you need to be added
to the hudson-jobadmin group to enable you to log in.  I can add people to
this group, so just let me know.

Billie