accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website updates
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 02:45:25 GMT
Cool

Is there some trick to getting the 1.4 Javadoc to work? I had only made
a change to the People page, but apparently the 'Javadoc 1.4' under the
Documentation header in the sidebar got nuked. I'm confused.

Changed: http://accumulo.staging.apache.org/people.html
Non-existent: http://accumulo.staging.apache.org/1.4/apidocs