accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Donofrio <donofrio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website updates
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 02:19:26 GMT
Its still there, the javadoc is an external resource set in the
extpaths.txt file since it is generated content. [1] The javadoc is only
checked in to the production svn [2] and will not appear on the staging
site or in the site directory

[1]: http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html#extpaths
[2]:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/accumulo/content/1.4/apidocs