accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: feedback on Typo
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 01:36:19 GMT
Neat idea, Keith.

Have you thought about how to support more complex types? Specifically,
arrays, hashes and the nesting of those? Any thoughts about indexing for
those complex types?

Initial thoughts are that it would make the most sense to place Typo at
the contrib level (or something equivalent). The reason being: Typo
doesn't change the underlying functionality of Accumulo; it only
provides a layer on top of it that makes life easier for developers.