accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new committers!
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 02:02:53 GMT
Thanks, all.

It's a pleasure and an honor to be held to the same level as you all.

I'm (currently) rather interested in the prospects of building a
document store on top of Accumulo, leveraging code/principles/ideas from
Lucene and Solr. I'm also intrigued by machine learning algorithms built
over Accumulo. Overall, channeling what Bill said, I'd like to do my
part in making Accumulo a well-oiled machine.

On 08/06/2012 12:08 PM, Billie J Rinaldi wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Josh Elser and Bill Slacum have been voted to become new
committers for Apache Accumulo.