accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Klucar <klu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CryptDB - FYI - it might be inspirational for Accumulo encryption architecture
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 03:08:36 GMT
Marc

Thanks for posting this, I'll give it a look more thoroughly in the
morning. From your description it sounds like one could write a scan
time iterator to have the tablet servers decrypt the data for you. Is
there anything in the decrypt process that lets you know if it was
successful or not?

Sent from my iPhone