accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject WikiSearch Compilation Uses SVN INFO
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 03:34:47 GMT
I grabbed the codebase from https://github.com/apache/accumulo.git.
When I scanned the compilation logs, I saw this message:

[INFO] Executing: /bin/sh -c cd
/home/medined/workspace/accumulo/examples/wikisearch && svn
--non-interactive info
[INFO] Working directory: /home/medined/workspace/accumulo/examples/wikisearch
[INFO] Storing buildNumber: null at timestamp: 1342144581581
[INFO] Executing: /bin/sh -c cd
/home/medined/workspace/accumulo/examples/wikisearch && svn
--non-interactive info
[INFO] Working directory: /home/medined/workspace/accumulo/examples/wikisearch
[INFO] Storing buildScmBranch: UNKNOWN_BRANCH

How does not having an SVN version of the source affect the
compilation of WikiSearch?