accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [server.THsHaServer] WARN : Got an IOException in internalRead!
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2012 15:56:33 GMT
More information about this issue. I don't see this error when I
insert from the Accumulo shell. And it only happens once per client
connection. I've tried to insert multiple mutations, to use multiple
MultiTableBatchWriter, and connectors and ZooKeeperInstance. For each
permutation, one exception was thrown.

Mentions on the web include:
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-507

I don't see any thoughts about what the underlying problem is or how
to correct whatever is wrong.