accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using a really small computer for accumulo experimentation.
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2012 16:03:57 GMT
Part of the impulse is the novelty. But also, I am concerned about the
price of EC2; how pausing the instances would affect accumulo; or with
continuously loading data.

With something like the Fit PC I can leave them running all the time
in my office. Of course, simply getting a Linode 512 from
http://www.linode.com/ might be better.