accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Edmon Begoli <ebeg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Python client lib for Accumulo?
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 11:19:18 GMT
Hi David,

I think that Jython is a good idea as at least a prototype or as a bridge
towards a full blown python library.

It is probably not a good end state because most Python developers do not
want JVM and Java environment, and there is also performance overhead.

Personally, I program in both languages, so I am good.

Is there a particular protocol about contributing to accumulo project?