accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: subversion protocol and patches setup
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:06 GMT
I have been naming patches with the ticket number and a count, like
ACCUMULO-123-1.txt, and attaching that to the ticket.   If I upload a
new version of the patch I update the count.

If its a large change, we can place the patch on review board [1] for
code review.

[1] : https://reviews.apache.org/dashboard/

If its a big project, I think its worthwhile to write up a little
design doc and post that for review on the ticket before you start
coding.