accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From John Vines <john.w.vi...@ugov.gov>
Subject Re: accumulo-site.xml not found on classpath OR Should Accumulo be looking at the ZooKeeperInstance constructor for the Zookeeper connection information?
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 02:51:41 GMT
I'm trying to trace down why the ZookeeperInstance defaulting to localhost.
Is the code you pasted all your testing on the client, or are you doing
other things in there which may be related? Additionally, I'm going to have
to ask you to update your code since you seem to be a few weeks behind on
the version of trunk your running. It may have gotten resolved by now.

John