accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From dlmar...@comcast.net
Subject Re: Searching Mailing List Archives
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 01:24:44 GMT
David,

Thanks for the response, I am installing the package now and will try to build again. I'm
wondering if it might make sense to check for these dependencies in the docs/src/user_manual/build.sh
script.

Dave

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Medinets" <david.medinets@gmail.com>
To: "accumulo-dev" <dev@accumulo.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 9:18:23 PM
Subject: Searching Mailing List Archives

On July 12, I posted a message to this dev list about the multirow
error. In a 'teach a man to fish' moment, I want to search for my own
message. I went to the mail-archive.com site:

http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@accumulo.apache.org

But my search for "multirow" returned no messages. Did anyone see the
following message? I manually looked at the archive by date but did
not see it there.