accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Miguel Pereira <miguelaperei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: metric gathering
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 21:07:01 GMT
I was hoping the accumulo conf dir would have a hadoop-metrics.properties
file similar to hbase were you just drop these lines in..

hbase.class=org.apache.hadoop.metrics.ganglia.GangliaContext
hbase.period=10
hbase.servers=master.yourcompany.com:8649

jvm.class=org.apache.hadoop.metrics.ganglia.GangliaContext
jvm.period=10
jvm.servers=master.yourcompany.com:8649

rpc.class=org.apache.hadoop.metrics.ganglia.GangliaContext
rpc.period=10
rpc.servers=master.yourcompany.com:8649

I did spot the accumulo-metrics.xml and the metrics page in the doc
directory. Anyone have a few examples of how to use JMX here, I feel like i
am really close.

cheers and have a great weekend,
Miguel