accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc P." <marc.par...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Storing Geospatial Tiles in Accumulo Question
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:50:08 GMT
If you google "storing hilbert curves," you'll find a few links, which
I used in college to help store this data. it will also prove useful
for you, as you can probably structure and normalize to store them as
keys

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Thistlethwaite, Susan - IS
<Susan.Thistlethwaite@exelisinc.com> wrote:
> ALCON:
>
> My team has been tasked with ingesting/retrieving geospatial tiles to/from Accumulo.
>
> I know others are using Z-Order or Hilbert Curves for storing geospatial points.  Do
you know of others who are working with tiles/polygons/shape files?

> W/r
> Susan Thistlethwaite
> Software-Systems Engineer
> ITT Exelis
> 12975 Worldgate Dr.
> Herndon, VA 20170
> 571-332-2662 cell
> 703-668-6539 office
> SusanT@exelisinc.com<mailto:SusanT@exelisinc.com> email

> Email addresses of ITT Exelis employees have changed from itt.com to exelisinc.com. Please
update your favorites and contact information to reflect these changes.

> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented
in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Exelis
Inc. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
Exelis Inc. accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.