accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: metric gathering
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 18:00:36 GMT
I do most of my monitoring (and first-line trouble-shooting) via the
Accumulo monitor page.

I know most teams use XML to import data into their monitoring systems
(based on the complaints I received when I changed the XML).

I did port OpenTSDB to Accumulo; and it reads data via JMX.

I used to work for Zenoss, so I'm partial to it, too.

-Eric