accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: On ticket management
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 00:29:30 GMT
I think John makes a good point, so I'm calling for a vote.

+1 tickets remain unassigned if you aren't actively working on them,
committers will get ticket assignments by default, after they review the
content, they are marked unassigned.

-1 tickets should stay assigned to committers to avoid getting lost;
stealing assigned tickets is encouraged.  One reserves a ticket with "Start
Progress".

This vote will be held open for 72 hours.

-Eric