accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: On ticket management
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 15:34:18 GMT
Tickets that remain unassigned don't seem to get any attention.

I've been trying to close as many "easy" tickets as I can over the last few
days... and there's this giant pile of tickets that are unassigned that
I've not even started to look at.

Unless we are rigorous about going through the unassigned tickets, I prefer
to keep them assigned to someone.

-Eric