accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Trost <jason.tr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new committer
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 01:11:34 GMT
Hi all,

I have been thinking about how I could contribute and I think I would
like my main focus to be on 1) helping to integrate Accumulo with
other Apache projects (Pig, Hive, Mahout, etc), 2) writing components
that enable applications (mainly Iterators, extension points, etc, esp
if they help with integrating/optimizing other Apache projects), and
3) writing reference applications that use Accumulo in novel ways
(e.g. Solr front end or something similar).  I am also open to input.

I look forward to contributing to this great project.

Thanks,

--Jason

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Billie J Rinaldi
<billie.j.rinaldi@ugov.gov> wrote:
> I am happy to announce that Jason Trost has been voted to become a new committer for
Apache Accumulo.