accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Fuchs <adam.p.fu...@ugov.gov>
Subject Re: "Waiting for accumulo to be initialized" message
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2012 14:05:58 GMT
Accumulo thinks it is initialized because the instance.dfs.dir directory
exists in hdfs. However, the zookeeper information is not there. Not sure
how it got into this state. Did you delete the zookeeper files but leave
the hdfs stuff from an old instance? To make progress, you can delete the
old hdfs directory or choose a new instance.dfs.dir setting in
accumulo-site.xml for your new instance, and re-initialize.

Adam