accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.0:site
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 04:32:22 GMT
This website, https://cwiki.apache.org/MAVEN/maven-3x-plugin-compatibility-matrix.html,
says that maven 3 needs the findbugs v2.3 plugin instead of 2.0.1. So
I made that change (locally) and ran into this issue:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.0:site (default-site) on
project accumulo: failed to get report for
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin: Unable to parse
configuration of mojo
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.5:javadoc: Setter
org.apache.maven.plugin.javadoc.JavadocReport.setReportOutputDirectory(
java.io.File ) threw exception when called with parameter
'/home/medined/Desktop/Dropbox/david/workspace/accumulo/target/site/apidocs':
null: InvocationTargetException: NullPointerException -> [Help 1]

The directory in question (.../apidocs) did not exist. I created it
(just in case) and re-ran the command. But the same error happened.