accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Syntax Question in Mutation.java
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 16:10:17 GMT
That is an excellent point for which I have no great answer. I can
avoid making changes to the 1.5 code until the 1.4 code is code
complete... but then why have a branch at all? Let's talk about how
the merge happens - which I am ignorant of. Does it happen file by
file or automated with conflicts called out?