accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.0:site
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 19:44:38 GMT
Can I create a JIRA ticket and assign it to Benson? I don't see that
name in the Assignee list. I don't see the need to go overboard -
perhaps the findbugs plugin should be removed because it can easily be
run stand alone if it has a version mismatch.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 9:32 AM, Benson Margulies <bimargulies@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Billie J Rinaldi
> <billie.j.rinaldi@ugov.gov> wrote:
>> Drew Farris and I originally tried to use "mvn site" in the Jenkins builds.  We
couldn't get it to work, but I can't recall exactly why.  I think there was some new issue
with it in Maven 3.  Also, I think the creation of the assemble module was partially to address
the problems we were having.  Perhaps the assemble module should be creating the javadocs?