accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there an accumulo faq?
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 03:22:26 GMT
In the parent pom.xml, these lines exist:

      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-pmd-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.4</version>
        <configuration>
          <format>html</format>
          <includeTests>true</includeTests>
          <targetJdk>1.6</targetJdk>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

Therefore PMD is already supported in Accumulo's build process.