accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: That extra 'src'
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:46:56 GMT
Eclipse might be happier. Last night, I start looking at the
individual modules as separate Eclipse projects because the parent
project would not compile as an Eclipse project. I know that Eclipse
is not the only IDE and might not be the best basis for a decision,
but it does seem like many of the committers use it.