accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: Syntax Question in Mutation.java
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 16:26:45 GMT
As we have been making bug fixes in the 1.4 merge branch, we have been
using svn merge to put those changes into trunk.  I use eclipse to do
this.  I have done it from the command line before, but do not
remember the syntax.

Sometimes there will be a change in 1.4 that you do not want to merge
to 1.5. In this case we execute the merge, but revert the changes to
the file and check in the merge metadata.  This way when someone
executes a merge in the future it will not pull those changes.  I am
not sure if there is a better way to do this in svn.