accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.0-incubating RC1
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 12:37:36 GMT
One reason is that I look at tickets using the following view :

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO/fixforversion/12318441

and I was only clicking on open.   I just noticed the patch available
section.  So I did not even see this ticket as "open" and marked for
1.4.0.

I was aware of this ticket.  It seems like some people had
reservations about the patch for 1.4.0. Also, no one committed it.
What committer is responsible for this tickert?  In any case I did
just simply miss it when I was trying to make sure all relevant 1.4.0
tickets were closed out.

Keith