accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: assembly pom
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 13:17:14 GMT
It would be nice to be able to build/run things like the examples without
having the whole honkin' tree checked out.

Maybe we can just modify the default developer config to point to the
various jar files in the target directories, that way we don't even look in
the common lib directory except on machines where the assembly tarball has
been unpacked.

-Eric